Your gift will make an enormous difference in the lives of our student members. Please take a moment to read "AHS on Campus: A Life-Changing Experience" by Joseph Riley, University of Virginia Class of 2013, a Rhodes Scholar and one of the Top 10 ROTC cadets in the country.
There are three ways to contribute financially to The Alexander Hamilton Society:
- Securely online;
- By check with our contribution form;
- Through the Bradley Impact Fund, a donor-advised fund aligned with the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, one of AHS's most generous supporters. Through the Bradley Impact Fund, we can accept many kinds of assets: mutual funds, bonds, most publicly traded securities, and real estate on a case by case basis.
Alumni and corporate support:
- If you are an alumnus of a university where we have a chapter and would like to discuss directing your support to that chapter specifically, please contact Gabe Scheinmann, Executive Director.
- If you would like to discuss becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact Gabe Scheinmann.
You can advance our program in four other ways:
- Attend an event;
- Join as a full member;
- Host an event. If you participate in our professional programs, and your organization has meeting space for 15 to 100 people which you would be able to reserve at little or no cost to AHS, please contact Gabe Scheinmann;
- Internships and jobs. We work with our best student members to place them in internships and and full-time positions after graduation. If you organization offers such opportunities, please contact Gabe Scheinmann.