You may join our email list and create an account for free without becoming a member, but full members receive
- free or heavily discounted registration for AHS events;
- travel scholarships to national AHS events (student members);
- access to AHS's listing of educational and professional opportunities in our fields;
- permission to join AHS's closed LinkedIn group;
- the opportunity to be part of a national network of policy experts and professionals from a wide range of fields.
Membership is open to anyone who shares our principles or would like to participate in our events. In keeping with our mission to broaden the public debate on foreign, economic, and national security policy, we particularly welcome members who are not full-time policy professionals.
Needless to say, membership dues do not cover the cost of our programs. Your tax-deductible contribution will make a genuine difference in the lives of our student members. Many thanks for your support.
PLEASE NOTE: We accept payment through PayPal for membership dues, which are not tax-deductible.
Faculty, Nonprofit, or Public Sector MemberMember